Thursday, March 1

DYSU #61 THINGS WITH WINGS


What an exciting week...we had a leap day and we are transitioning right into Spring! Are you excited? That's why we have a Things with Wings challenge for you guys here. So dust off your stamps, pattern paper, punches, dies - anything that has a cute lil winged creature!

This week we have two sponsors:


Winner's Choice of 6 Digital Images

6 copic ciao marker (North/South America)
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)

First up, we would like to introduce our guest designer for this week:
My name is Tracy MacDonald and I have been papercrafting seriously for about three years. I'm afraid I have become a hopeless coloring addict. I love to use Copics and Distress inks mostly. I also enjoy creating mini scrapbooking albums loaded with embellishments. You can find my cards and albums on my blog, I Wanna Build a Memory, as well as my YouTube channel, Tracylovestoscrap.

With Paper Pretties




Just 'Cause

With Copic Marker Scrapbooking images


With other products:




A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Dt . Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Tammy

D said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT!

Karen said...

totally gorgeous creations! Hugs & HaPPy Crafting! Karen.xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Lovely DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge - hope you like my card. Lovely samples from the DT!

Clare Lloyd said...

stunning projects from your dt. x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for letting me play!

Saskia Pullen said...

Nice dt cards.
Just have placed mine!
Hope you like it ;)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great cards from the DT..
Great challenge..
Hugs Kelly

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely projects from the Design Team. Thanks for the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Unknown said...

This is one of my fave challenges, lots of lovely submissions too.

Casper said...

Hiya there,

The picture inspiration is awe inspiring the Bird in flight!

Love nature and that is a special moment to be able to capture an action shot like that!

No I am not a bird spotter or a twitcher either hee hee!

This challenge is a great topic and I am hoping to whip up a card very quickly to get in to this challenge!

Have a great day!

take care
Big hugs
Casper
xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

What wonderful eye candy from the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge. :)

WitchyFingers said...

Thanks for giving us another great challenge - what a great excuse to use my butterfly die again :-)

Saskia Pullen said...

Placed my second card. Hope you like this one too!